1. What is JIO Mart
Today e commerce industry is growing rapidly and everyone looking to order grocery & other products online. So Reliance Industry has launched a new business model on e-commerce platform known as JIO MART. It is an online grocery store and deliver products at your doorstep.
As we all know that JIO is a famous and big telecom company owned by Mukesh Ambani. So After success of jio telecom, It has launched a new business startup which is known as Jio mart. Jio mart has been established in Jan 2020, an online e commerce platform and provide doorstep delivery service of household and grocery products. Facebook has made a big investment in this company. So Both Facebook and jio comes together and started this new online business.
2. Jio Mart Business Model
B2B model works on business to business and example is Walmart. B2C Model works on business to Consumer and example is big bazaar, D mart but jio mart works on O2O model which is different from other models. O2O means Online to Offline. in this model you will get deliver grocery products through your nearest Kirana store. Alibaba company is working on same business model.
Near around 200 jio mart centers already opened and more coming. Therefore Jio mart is planning to connect more than 3 Crore Kirana stores all over India. It will reach consumers directly through Whats app, Facebook and Instagram. Payment mode is convenient because you can pay by credit/ debit card, COD, Pay tm, Sodexo coupon and other payment modes. you can order products on Whats app. no minimum order value condition here and you can order products as per your convenient. Jio Mart catalog has more than 50000 Products and more will be added in future.
In this way jio mart sale works like a mediator and provides online platform to order and delivery of products. It provides a smart shop platform to all. it’s Pilot version Beta has been launched and working some metro cities like Mumbai, Kolkata etc. here Beta version means business is running on trial mode. In future this business model will help to create more new Jio Mart jobs.
3. Products Category
- Personnel Care
- Grocery & Staples
- Home Care
- Fruits and vegetables
- Dairy & Bakery
- Snacks & Branded foods
- Baby Care
- Beauty & Cosmetic Products
4. Consumer Benefits
- Free Home Delivery
- No Minimum Order Value limit
- Easy return policy
- More then 50000 grocery Products catalog
- Express Delivery facility
- 3000 Rs. Products Benefits on Pre-Registration
- Purchasing flexibility to buy products offline or Online mode.
- Best Products Packaging Quality
5. How to Connect with JIO Mart for Business
You can connect with jio mart through below 3 mediums and earn money:
- Become Distributor Partner
- Connect your grocery/ Kirana store & become seller
- Sell your products on Reliance Retail Outlet
6. How to Become Distributor Partner:
Basic Requirements to become Jio Mart Distributor
- You Should have Sufficient Space to open store and good infrastructure for dealership
- First come first serve basis Dealership
- For dealership you should be existing business owner means any existing business owner & good connectivity with retailers
- You should have Franchisee Investment.
Required Documents to become Distributor Partner:
- 2 Passport size Photograph
- Voter ID/ Adhaar Card
- Address Proof Document
- Firm / Company Certificate
- PAN Card
- GST Certificate
Benefits to become Distributor:
- Jio Mart is a very famous and successful brand Startup, so helpful for business growth
- Opportunity to connect with big brand name
- Jio Mart is a very famous e-commerce platform, so in future jio mart sale will be a milestone.
Online Registration Process:
1: Go to below Link
2: Click on I am Interested option as per below screenshot:
3: Now fill the personal detail, Verify Captcha code and click on Submit Button
4: you will get “Your lead created successfully” message
5: Company’s executives will contact to you after some days and tell the further process to join as a dealer.
7. How to become Jio Mart Seller
If you are already in this business and Kirana store then you can connect with this opportunity, sell your grocery products and earn money on commission basis. To Connect as a seller follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to Link: https://www.jio.com/JPP
Step 2: Now enter your mobile no. and click on generate OTP Button. You will get OTP on your mobile and enter that to verify your no.
Step 3: Now Enter your personnel details and click on Submit button as per below screen shot
Finally registration process has been completed from your side. After few days jio executive will contact you and tell further complete process to join as a seller. It is a very good smart shop platform for seller as well as buyer.
8. Jio Mart Whats app No. to Order Grocery
Whats App Number to order online: 88500 08000
Tagline: “Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan”